Ordering from Barony Country Foods is quick and simple. Whether you’re looking for a few things for yourself, or you want to organise all of your Christmas shopping in one place, our online ordering gives plenty of flexibility to ensure everything gets to the right people at the right time.
We use DPD as our courier for all our orders, and we choose to work with them as we have found them to be the best in terms of what we need to get our time-sensitive products to your door.
To ensure that your products arrive in the best possible condition, our packaging is insulated and reinforced by outer cardboard, with chill gel packs inside to keep everything cool. Just like you, we want everything to arrive in perfect condition.*
We get a lot of queries from customers about how we ship our products, and understandably so!
Can I order for more than one recipient?
Yes, absolutely. Go through the shopping process and add the products you want to buy to your basket. Once you’ve got everything you want, head to your basket and click ‘Proceed to checkout’. From here, you will see a message at the top of the page if you are able to ship to multiple addresses. You’ll then be able to set addresses for deliver and decide which items you want to go to each one.
If you would like a bit more information, we have a useful step-by-step guide that takes you through the process in additional detail which you can see here.
Can I include personalised messages for each recipient?
Yes. This can be included under the ‘Your order’ section of each order, where you can add different delivery notes, delivery instructions and order instructions.
Will I receive emails from Barony Country Foods or DPD?
You will receive emails from both Barony Country Foods and DPD.
- When you place and order, you will receive an email with your order details from Barony Country Foods (BCF).
- You will receive an email from DPD with your delivery date (but no time slot)
- You will receive an email from BCF and we will let you know that your order is being processed
- When your order is dispatched, you will receive an email from DPD with your delivery time slot
- Once your order has been delivered, you will receive an email from DPD letting you know it has been delivered and where it has been left
Whose phone number / email address do I need to give?
When you place the order, you will be asked for a phone number and email address. This is where you will be updated by Barony Country Foods and DPD about your order and means that if there are any issues with your order, we can let you know.
If you have any other queries about ordering from Barony Country Foods, head over to our FAQs page where most of our frequently asked questions are answered. Otherwise, don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
* Please note with frozen orders that whilst we take the above precautions to ensure your order reaches you in a fully frozen state, this cannot be guaranteed.